- 20-Jan-2017 to 21-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Housekeeping - Downtown
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Cafeteria Plan, 401K, STD, Life Insurance, Wellness Program, Free Meals, Medical and Dental
Missouri Athletic Club – Downtown
Join an amazing team of individuals at the Missouri Athletic Club in Downtown, one of the top private clubs in the United States. The MAC has been thriving since 1903 and remains committed to the vision of the original founders: "to be the premier athletic, social and dining club for business, professional and civic leaders and their families in the Saint Louis area." We are seeking a Roomkeeper to join the Downtown team. It will be full time, working up to 40 hours per week, depending on service needs.
The Missouri Athletic Club is seeking a motivated and energetic full time Roomkeeper. This individual should have the ability to maintain an effective working relationship with others and ability to perform the physical duties of a working Roomkeeper.
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with others.
- Ability to perform the duties of a working Roomkeeper, including bending and lifting.
- General knowledge of established cleaning procedures and equipment used in cleaning operations.
- At least one years' experience in roomkeeping/housekeeping.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Cleans guestrooms, restrooms and meeting rooms.
- Sweeps and vacuums floors.