- 09-Feb-2017 to 06-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Food & Beverage - Downtown
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Medical, Dental, Life, STD, 401K, Flexible Spending Plan, Wellness Program, Free Meals
Pastry Cook - Missouri Athletic Club – Downtown
Join an amazing team of individuals at the Missouri Athletic Club in Downtown Saint Louis, one of the top private clubs in the United States. The MAC has been thriving since 1903 and remains committed to the vision of the original founders: "to be the premier athletic, social and dining club for business, professional and civic leaders and their families in the Saint Louis area." We are currently seeking a full time Pastry Cook to join our food and beverage team.
Pastry Cook Responsibilities:
- Prepares and plates banquet desserts and decorates cakes.
- Keeps work station clean.
- Adheres to state and local health and food safety regulations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Pastry Cook Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic culinary fundamentals.
- Must have organizational skills.
- Must have open availability including holidays and weekends.
- Must have knowledge of kitchen equipment.